Sunday, April 27, 2008

Riding the purplewave

So I am totally addicted to purplewave.com an auction site rocks!!! I am currently bidding on several restaurant quality items from an Inn that is closing 3 hours away. I googled the stove and found out that it would cost $3000, WOW!!

Anyway, the auction is due to end on the same day as we are closing on the house so everyone pray that I have a smooth closing and a comercial kitchen for a fraction of the cost. Did I mention I'm also bidding on the dishwasher, beautiful high powered piece of machinery.
Oh if I could just take the whole kitchen and the tables and chairs, scratch that, if I could just transplant the whole Inn here, that would be divine. It totally feed into my retirement plans of a B&B but we'll have to work on that a while longer.

No comments: