Thursday, May 8, 2008

F.E.A.R.

F - False
E - Evidence
A - Appearing
R - Real

The true meaning of FEAR. I spoke with the loan processor this morning and she says to me that there are repairs that were faxed over to my realtor and the other realtor that will need to be done prior to the closing. To say the least I started to panic, I had her fax me the list to say the least. The list was as follows:

Paint exterior where peeling on exterior window trim
Install pipe on water heater - We knew this would be needed
Install smoke detectors
Install crawl space vents

That's it. I couldn't help but laugh at myself for panicking. I must have forgotten this is in God's hands and He is taking care of it. This house and property was chosen by God for us and is His gift to us.

On a side note the water results will be in shortly and they will be calling to let us know :)

No comments: