Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Journey to baby #6: Part 2

I have been feeling so run down lately, someone said that it feels like we need 14 hours of sleep to be awake for 10 hours a day. I couldn't agree more. It seems so crazy, I would be fine and then so sleepy I could hardly keep my eyes open. Not a fun experience while driving to work. Anyway, yesterday was fruit day at work (the company carts in a ton of fruits for us) and I decided to get an orange since I haven't had one in a while and I really love the smell of oranges, it reminds me of my childhood. Anyway, I was feeling really sleepy until I started to eat the orange and by half way through I felt the difference. It was amazing. I don't think I have ever been so aware of being awake, but I certainly was at that point. I told dh and he picked some up for me last night. I am hoping that I was just needing a big vitamin C boost :) I am pleased to say that with the exception of last nights microwave dinner enchilada meal (never buying that again) I have remained free of the usual nausea. I am continuing to praise God for that :) Here's hoping for another normal pregnancy and safe delivery at home :)

No comments: