Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Like family

In the last few weeks I have had the pleasure of meeting a few of the readers of this blog, and you guys are amazing.  On Monday we had the pleasure of having dinner at Tracy's home and it was like being at home in my grandmother's house.  The house was beautiful, it was so cozy and comfortable, there was a loved in/lived in feeling.  The kids really enjoyed being there, there was so much to see and AR even found a great tree to climb.  

Steven is so knowledgeable about gardening and the animals, I was blown away.  I have so much to learn.  He is doing such a great job with their property, I hope to get ours that well run someday.  We felt so blessed to spend the evening with them.  The kids want to go back soon :)

In other news, my grandmother's house was demolished, I don't know why it hit me so hard but I cried.  I can see it in my mind so vividly, I can't believe it's not there anymore.  :(

Well recital season has come and gone and soccer season is coming to an end.  Here are a few pics from the recital :





No comments: