Tuesday, March 9, 2010

She's gone

Well they were supposed to pick her up yesterday but with all the rain they couldn't get out. I guess I must have forgotten the whole thing because I forgot to say goodbye this morning :( When I called home at mid-day, my girl was being loaded and was soon on her way to her new home.

A few years ago I had the opportunity to go with EE to a farm tour south of Wichita. It was an amazing farm and I really felt encouraged that I wanted to get into this life. I learned a lot on that tour, I asked a ton of questions. It was a great family place, all the kids worked there with their parents and the grand kids are now coming up.

I told you that story, to tell you that amazingly that is the farm that bought my Treva. I am so glad that she will be well cared for and that others will have a chance to see her and learn all about cows and milk. It is a wonderful place and though I didn't recognise them when they came out to see her, I do remember the conversations I had with each of them that day a few years ago, and how it changed my life.

No comments: