Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Gas leak

Well the stove is now installed. The flame is a beautiful clear blue. Imagine my surprise to wake up to the smell of propane permeating the kitchen. :( I got the kids dress and then dh arrived with the expedition so that they could be out of the cold, wind and rain. I then left for work as the very nice guy from the co-op arrived to check the place out. The verdict . . . the propane tank has now been red flagged and shut off until official clearance by a certified professional. :( Dh and the kids waited for the propane smell to dissipate so that they could go back inside, thankfully we had the little electric heater and nothing more serious happened as a result of the leak. Pray that this will not cost an arm and a leg to repair. Thanks

In the mean time I leave you with this song I was very amused by:

No comments: