Monday, December 22, 2008

A wonderful Christmas surprise


A new friend from work offered to give my kids some stuff that her son, niece and nephew had out grown/no longer use or play with, I felt really blessed as I was heading to Goodwill this weekend to see if I could get the kids a few things anyway. All I can say is, Praise God. She mentioned that I might be there a while since they had just moved but I didn't realise it was because there was so much stuff. AR was blessed with a new wardrobe of clothes, EE and HG also got some clothes an shoes and I have and entire room filled with toys that will need to be wrapped. We are so very grateful for the wonderful blessings we have received this Christmas season. I am hoping to have the girls dresses made today so that I can get to finishing up the living room and start working on food prep for the big meal :) Thank you all for your prayers. Have a very Merry Christmas!!

No comments: