Tuesday, December 16, 2008

When it rains . . .

Well, I was hopeful for a better week but no such luck. Dh called this morning to let me know that I would have to pick him up and drop the kids to school as he had spun out, hit the curb and almost landed in the huge ditch at Wally World. As a result of his little incident the front wheel is now rubbing against . . . something or other and the back tire is now flat, joy! The maintenance guy helped him push it into a parking space. Thankfully I live in a small town and my insurance company is always on top of stuff, they got us a call back with the adjuster in minutes. We were really happy to know we have rental coverage, though the 1K deductible is gonna hurt :( I'm not sure how Merry this Christmas will be anymore :( I'm gonna talk to the kids about a smaller scale Christmas, after all it's not about presents, it's about being together and that we've got. Wish me luck!! Anyway, I've got to get some work done, I only just made it in and they watch every minute of my time now. :(

3 comments:

Unknown said...

(((Hugs))) I've been thinking about the Mother of our Lord this morning -- how would she handle all our trials and woes? Praying for you my friend! Merry Christmas!

Theresa said...

OK, so you're having a bad streak. I hope it ends soon!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your husband is ok though. At least its only a car. Thinking about you today.