Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's my Birthday!!! YAY!!


Happy Birthday to me :) Today I am 30 and I must say it feels like took forever to get here, lol. I have never really understood the problem people have with getting older, personally I don't mind it so much. I could do without the extra aches and pains but I am thankful to be rid of the aches and pains of childhood too. I have lived life to the fullest as best I could and may few (if any) apologies for it. I hope not to lose that willingness to risk it all for the things I feel passionate about. Hope you have a blessed day today :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I remember 30. 30 is the new 20. =) You are just getting started. I do not believe the aches and such set in until in the 60's.
Enjoy some cake!

Sunny Optimist said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful!!!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to you! Y'know - you are one of my favorite people, so much so, that I am happy to share my birthday with you ;0)
Of course, I have a few years on ya! I'm not sure I can even remember my 30th -- but life is fantastic on the other side :-D

Nutmeg said...

Yay for you!!!!! 30 is wonderful I must say! :)

Janelle said...

Thank you all. It was a wonderful birthday spent with my sis and family. :)

I am so thrilled to finally know someone who shares my birthday, and you're one of my favorite people too :) I hope you had a wonderful birthday.