Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Potty Training


I have refused to buy anymore pull-ups. Frankly I think they are just encouraging the children to stay in diapers. I began this 2 days ago and SL was thereby forced to go to bed in big boy underwear as IL had gotten the last one. Turns out the boy could do it all along :) Last night he found another pull-up (not sure where) and I suggested that we save it for tomorrow, he agreed and put it on my desk and went to bed. By George I think he's got it!!! He stayed dry and clean, without a single accident today and has gone to bed. We may finally be at the end of the potty training road with him and pulling up the rear, but very close behind, IL is doing a great job of going potty all day long. Most nights she remains dry so tonight she will join the ranks of the diaper less, I am hoping that she will be successful. :)



Buy on Amazon.com

1 comment:

Katidids said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! That will be a big time & $$$ saver!