CORNED BEEF HASH FAUX FRITTATA
6 Medium Potatoes
1 medium Onion
1 can of Corned Beef
Salt and Black pepper to taste
Print this Recipe
1. Grate potatoes and onion.
2. Mix the potatoes, onion, salt and black pepper in large bowl.
3. In a buttered dish place half of the mixture to form the base.
4. Mix the corned beef into the remainder of the mixture.
5. Place half of the corned beef mixture on the base.
6. Beat 1 egg (seasoned to taste) and pour over the mixture in the base.
7. Add the remaining 2 eggs to the last of the corned beef mixture in the mixing bowl and mix well.
8. Pour into the baking dish.
9. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes and let stand for 5-10 minutes.