Sunday, July 6, 2008

Irritated

I was looking over the caringbridge site, as I had not had a chance to call Corrine's son to get the bank information, and noticed that there was a link to make a donation. I was curious about this as I wanted to send them something, so I sent her a private message and that is when she told me that those donations are for the site not for the families :( I was so mad (glad I asked first though). While I get that it's a service being provided for these families, its so wrong to try to get money in the name of people when their families are struggling. I went back to the site and re-read the donation thing and it says: "Make a donation in tribute to Rachael to provide CaringBridge to all families who need it." UGH!!! IRRITATION!!! I will be calling her son tomorrow and getting the info, anyone wanting to make a donation to help the family, feel free to send me a note and I will send it to you.

1 comment:

Sunny Optimist said...

yeah. I noticed this right away. That's why I asked you for it. Hey - are you online? I updated that pic of you...need your thoughts!