Saturday, July 26, 2008

Kissing vs Making out

I'm sure you're thinking, they're pretty much the same thing, but they're not. It's funny how you go from making out with your then future husband to just kissing him good bye. What's up with that? I'm not saying that there needs to a marathon make out session every time you see each other. I am saying that it shouldn't just be that thing you do as a sole means of foreplay. Try making out with you husband/wife for no particular reason and watch it change your relationship, it works.

Can you tell I've been thinking again? :) That's because the pigs are happy and content and the cows are grazing happily, infact they lay in the shade of a wild sunflower patch during the hot part of the day, rather than trek back to the barn. I knew those things would come in handy, and people call them weeds :)

We have lots of old farming type equiptment around the ranch and we decided to move the big iron spring tooth so that if we get something to mow with, it would not be in the way. Wow is that thing big and heavy. The other thing I'm not sure what it is, it looks like the frame of an old hay trailer. The rims are pretty stuck in the dirt though and that will take a bit more work to move.

I'm still looking for the mysterious apple and pear trees that the former owner mentioned but at least we finally made it over to that part of the property. 10 acres is not that much but it is easy to never venture to certain places if you aren't using it all that regularly. Next to the house is about 3 acres that we haven't really gotten to, it is over by the pole barn, which is a very nice pole barn but since we don't have horses much of the fencing is not practical for our cows. Especially since our cows are little, they could bend their head and walk right out.

I guess everything in time. I'm off to make out with my hubby, nah, he's sleeping but it'd be a nice way to wake him up, don't ya think? :)

No comments: